Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wed Night/Thursday am--A Variety of Past Persons

I dreamed of my ex Michael last night. He looked rough but we had a quick fling. I can't believe I dreamed that because I never cheat on my husband, even in dreams I have self control. Mike was pretty smooth though, he was Rico Suave and so he got his way.
Then I dreamed of my old best friend Carla. Our friendship started in Kindergarten and ended when we were about 18 and she almost drove me into the guardrail on Storrow Drive. I have only dreamed of her twice or thrice in the past 30 years. She only represented fire as her hair was fiery red. She was in my dream when he fire happened in RI at the Nightclub. I'll have to tell that dream sometime. I dreamed of her on the anniversary of the RI Nightclub fire. But that was it.
Last night I dreamed she need me, an old friend. She needed a true old best friend. That's funny, I asked the same of her about 20 years ago and she didn't have the slightest interest. I wonder if my dream is true. I wonder if for some reason she needs me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment