Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3 WZLX and The Garbage Dump

The second dream of the night was around 4 am. I dreamed I was at a party the local rock station WZLX was hosting. They handed me a turkey sub, then they were scooping out a lump of some goulash they were cooking up in a big dirty looking barrell. It had shrimp, beans, and somesuch other garbage and the barrell didn't look very clean itself. I took the plate of food and hopped in a truck with my husband. I told him to drive down the highway and take the first ramp and we'll just dump it. He said it would be wrong to litter and I reminded him that the food was biodegradable, even moreso in the sun. I could talk him into buying ice in Alaska. So we looked down the highway and took the second exit. I didn't want to dump the garbage on that ramp, maybe we were driving too fast.
SO we ended up in this neighborhood. We went down a sideroad and dumped the trash. Suddenly we had more crap to unload and we were in someone's yard. I was afraid we'd be caught. Then another junkyard. A neat one that was closed for the day and there was an empty desk there, I knew someone worked there in the daytime. We unloaded some boxes. Then we made one last stop. It was in some guys livingroom. He happened to have a dresser in his livingroom and my husband took an old ripped cableknit light purple sweater and shoved it in this person's top drawer.
Then we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment