Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tuesday Evening, Wed am, Rankness

I had a million dreams but can only remember 2 small portions. One was of cleaning out all the deserts from my kitchen. I swooped them off the shelf, but in reality they are in my fridge mostly.
Then I dreamed I (excuse me for the following crassness) farted in work. A girl was nearby and said something. The next day, I went to work. I went to a meeting on healthcare. My stomach started to gurgle from the hot dogs they graced us with at lunch. I walked to the back of the room and as I turned to walk the few feet toward the double doors I farted. I never fart publically, I always make it to the ladies room. But i knew this was going to happen, after all I dreamed it.
I returned to the room shortly afterward though. I figured such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment