Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Co-Worker

I do this a lot. I dream about co-workers. It must creep them out or at least scare them. I dreamed I had a presentation due. John had his presentation ready and he was out the prior day yet I was in work the day prior and still didn't have my report ready. I was supposed to write something about my job and be able to summarize it and present it to the division and I absolutely could not come up with a slant on this report. I wasn't ready at all.
John no only had a report ready but it was high tech. It was presented in a thing that looked like one of those enclosed glass thingys churches put out on their lawn with the black removable letters. Except his was computerized. He kept pointing out one of the highlights in his report. He could do some sort of gift related entry in 7 seconds.

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice you posted this at 7:25am? Going with the 7 theme. That presentation is still haunting us!

    ReplyDelete