Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dream 2 of June 2, 2010 Cat Stevens

I had a second dream. I was in a room, perhaps a gameshow was being filmed because there was an audience and a panel. They announced that sitting on the panel was Cat Stevens. He was young and skinny as he was in his album Tea for the Tillerman. My eyes widened and I yelled out 'Cat Stevens I can't believe you are here!!!' He came out from behind his table and came to me. I hugged his waist as if I were Mary Magdeleine hugging Jesus Christ. He was so kind to me. Wherever he was departing to, he took me with him. I shuffled through a drawer in a small dresser by the door where he stood waiting for me asking what color tank top I should wear. He told me to wear the pink one. I turned to him and asked him if he would teach me how to play like him. I think it seemed like an unreasonable task to him, as I was never going to be as great as him, but he agreed to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment