Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Car Dream 6/2

In the a.m. I dreamed I returned my car to the dealership. I just left it in their lot. I had to let someone know I left my Subaru Legacy in the lot. When I was leaving they called over to me to tell me my new truck was across the street, and there was a shiney silver shortbed truck. I remember thinking I didn't want another truck but maybe it was fuel efficient or something.
My mother was with me. In real life she is using a walker until her spine heals from osteoporosis. In the dream she was running toward my shiney new silver shortbed truck. I tried to grab her hand to aid her so she wouldn't fall and she refused. She was so happy to run toward that truck, splashing through puddles, crossing over the median and running through traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment