Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

About 2 Weeks Ago--

About three weeks ago I had a unnerving dream. I was in some couples home. I watched the wife call a contractor and get a price quote on work on the house. I had a feeling she was a spendthrift. It's not so bad to get a pricequote from a contractor but I had the feeling she did it without her husbands knowledge or without thinking about future bills. She was a spanish dark haired woman. She was a nice enough person.
Then I saw her husband. He was standing in the livingroom. I could hear the sound of someone sharpening the blade of a knife, one side, then the other. One side, then the other. I finally looked and that's just what he was doing. Sitting next to him on the white couch were the children. A preteen girl and a little boy.

Then I saw blood and it wasn't the kids, it was the wife. I knew she was dead.

The next day I checked the papers to find out if any such thing had happened and found the case of Cynthia Canon in Wolcott Connecticut. They have 2 kids. They were losing their house, but I don't know if she had construction done to it recently.
I often wonder why these men just don't divorce their wives instead of kill them. It seems so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment