Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3 The Killer

I had plenty of sleep so I dreamed quite heavily. I remember quite well. The first dream of the evening was around 1 am. I was standing outside of a red brick condo building in the adjacent woods. I lived in the condo. There was a man in the woods, and I knew he had done something wrong. He was hiding and he looked quite discombobulated. I had a quick thought about running back into the condo and locking the door behind me but I didn't want to take the chance. It would be horrible if he chased me. The only other option was to act like his friend.
He was a youngish man, slender with dark wavy hair. He wasn't very tall and his face was slightly tanned. It was implied that I knew what he did, and I told him like a chum that he should really just throw that knife he had away into the woods. He looked around, I could tell he had already thought about doing that. I was going to tell him to bury the thing, but that would be too nice, afterall I was only faking to be his friend. I didn't want him to get away with whomever he just stabbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment