Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Ship and the Speedboat

I'm sure this dream is heavily due to watching Whale Wars but I dreamed of a giant black ship in some powerful ocean water. My view was from the waterline, looking up. It was very scary because giant ships scare me anyway. They're so uber powerful. A lady was in a small speedboat in the ocean water and either heading toward the ship or leading the way for it. I think it was a twelve footer she was driving, zooming in and out of the waves alongside the ship. The problem was it was cold out there and the woman who was driving the speedboat had a baby on her lap. Yes, a baby. The baby didn't even have a sweater on. It didn't have a seatbelt either. It was totally at this woman's mercy, the woman most likely being the mother.
Yet she was flying around in the waves with cold salt water splashing on her face, and on the baby's face and on the poor little baby's bare chubby little arms. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment