Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Birdcages

I had a quick dream of being in one room with bird cages placed all around the front and right side walls. Individual people owned the birdcages and those people weren't in the room at the time. It was a lived in room, a happy room. A lady stepped in. She was a judge. She was going to judge the birdcages based on whomever's was decorated the best! It was sortof like the bike decorating contests they used to have. But none of them were decorated. Not sure anyone knew about the contest. I'm not sure there ever was a contest, it was more like a surprise inspection. I asked her if she saw the one on the far left in the front wall in front of the door with the sunny window in it. She said she hadn't but walked back over to see it. I thought for sure she'd say she'd found a winner now because that was my birdcage and I had decorated it just a little. It had a doll in it. Porcelin maybe and something frilly and yellow. I didn't decorate it because there was a competition, I decorated it just because I like to decorate rooms, even little bird's rooms. But she went back and looked every single one of them over again. She was dissapointed that no one really had anything super fancy going on. I'm not sure she was going to pick a winner. Not even mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment