Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Exorcisms

Whew, last night was puuuuurty scary. Maybe it's due to seeing the trailer for 'The Last Exorcism' or maybe due to the fact that my hormones seem to be teaming up for a battle, but I dreamed of being in a house with someone else who was performing some exorcisms. I'm pretty sure it was the house that was possessed and not a person. We walked from room to room. I stayed behind, one room back from the room the hardcore exorcism was taking place as I purged out the outlying demons from the adjacent rooms. I could see the demons in the form of billowing cartoonlike smoke, a shade of blue, grey and black, filling up the room and pushing it's face up against the window. I stood there and ordered 'no evil spirits will stay in this house, in the name of God you must leave as God lives here and only God will remain here.' I just made sentences up as I went along, continuously fighting to move the demons out. I could hear the man in the next room battling the main demon. I was pretty exausted by the time I was through. Not sure I really 'was' through. Not sure I ever got them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment