Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mike Doughty

Last night I dreamed Mike Doughty sent me a video of me, him and my husband sitting on a couch. It was from some old show we went to see Mike at. In the video my husbands mouth was moving, he was talking, it was so surreal. I couldn't hear what he was saying. Anyway, in the dream I was watching this video on my Mom's computer. Mom was excited to watch it with me. My sister on the other hand was blah blah blah-ing about something-or-other on a chair behind us. I was trying to express how happy I was about this video and Mom was happy but my evil sister was so concerned about her own life, she wouldn't stop for a moment to acknowledge my happiness. So in the dream I turned around and yelled at my sister, somewhat phsycotically. I kept calling her selfish and jealous, selfish and jealous. Then I felt better.

Then I dreamed my husband had a work truck with some green colored stakes and some tools sticking out of the back of it. When he woke up he told me he dreamed of working.

No comments:

Post a Comment