Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Scary Man and the Old Man in His Pajama's

I tossed and turned all night and when I finally did sleep I dreamed of the scary man. I sat by my bed in the dark in the middle of the night and the phone rang once. I had made a call earlier and I knew that was him calling back from the phone number I dialed. He wanted to let me know he was there, he wanted to scare me. I got up and looked out the window. I was uphill slightly, in a building, looking down across a parking lot at the apartment he was in. I saw him come out of the apartment and get into a black caddilac or lincoln continental, one of those old 70's style boxy cars. Those cars were quite classy in their time. He screeched the tires fishtailed as he left the parking lot. I knew whereever he was going, soon he'd come back to torture us. I woke the two other people up in my room and told them we had to sneak out. We needed to duck down as we passed the large picture window so he wouldn't see us exiting the building. I passed by a window adjacent to our apartment and he was about to kill an elderly man who he had pinned on the floor, holding the poor old man by his arm, getting ready to snap his neck or arm. The old man was wearing light blue pin striped pajamas. He looked at me, eye to eye, for just a moment with a look of fright. His face was crying 'help me' but I couldn't. I knew in just a second he'd be dead. So I ran asking the people behind me to stay low, keep quiet and run with me. They didn't seem to feel the urgency so I left without them. I ran criss crossed through a neighborhood thinking if the cops didn't catch this man I may be running for a long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment