Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

My Friend From Florida and the Bus Situation

Dreamed one of my friends from Florida either Nancy or Karen, were in Waltham and we were going to take a bus ride somewhere. She got on the first bus and I somehow missed it. Another bus came half hour later and I missed that too. I looked out the window from the beauty salon I was in after I heard one of those 'bus taking off' sounds, the sound you hear when you miss the schoolbus, and saw two giant green/black army buses pulling away, one after the other. I thought they must be army buses but then the back of them had emblems from sports teams.
I finally got on the bus with my husband and we dialed my friend but the cell phone said I had to pay money to make the call unless I was within one mile from whereever she was. I wasn't sure if she'd wait for me. We had a lot of catching up to do.

To backtrack, while I was in the beauty salon i saw a pony tail on the floor with the elastic band still wrapped around it, someone had lopped it off. Earlier in my escapades in the salon I of course, visited the public bathroom. I'm always queasy about the 'public bathroom' dreams. You never know what crap you're going to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment