Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

KFC Wedding Chapel

I wrote this dream on Feb 20. My husband had it:

I dreamed I was going to be casted in a movie. Paul dreamed we got married at a Kentucky Fried Chicken Wedding Chapel. Yeah!

In Paul's dream we both had paper wedding outfits on, they were tucked into our shirts like a bib. I asked my husband what he thought about KFC, he said he loved it.

Later that day, in reality, we went to the movies. On the way home we went by a KFC. I asked him if wanted to go there since he dreamed about us getting married there. I finally convinced him. We drove up to the speaker and ordered a 6 piece. The girl convinced us to get an 8-piece for 16.00. I said sure. When we got it the reciept totalled 17.11. We were married on 7.11.
The KFC Wedding Chapel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment