Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

The Woods

I wrote this dream on Feb 3 2012:

My husband dreamed we were in the woods and I got into an accident. I dreamed I got into an accident, loosened up my front tooth, and was in the woods. We both visited a house, mine had a man in it, his had a woman and a man. I think we were in the same dream. Again.


As it turns out he said the van I was driving was maroon. I just let it crash. Then he went to a house and a lady opened the door, then the man. I think they were his ex wife and her boyfriend. He yelled at them. I forget what happened but in the end my husband wondered why I'm always bringin them up, hence crashing the maroon van.

The maroon van is us. When we first met, I dreamed he lived in a lonely house, it was all in black and white. He was sitting on a single bed, very depressed. In his backyard was a party. There were 3 Mexican mariachis sitting on a rock. When I was in the garage later in the dream, with my husband and my son, we looked at an old broken down irreparable car. That was his relationship with his ex wife, then his wife. then we walked over to a new maroon car, it was shiney and nice. Then his wife came through the door an aimed a gun at us. My husband opened the door on the other side of the garage, and I left, my son Bobby left, and then my husband left. He never turned back.
That was in 2002. The maroon car is now in my husbands dream a maroon van. It's grown. It's still shiney. But I was letting it crash. That means I had to fix my attitude, stop bringing up his ex. He wants nothing to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment