Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Flash back to Thanksgiving

I haven't written any of my dreams so I am trying to remember them all now. During the Thanksgiving break I dreamed of a coworkers Mother. She and I were in a basement. All the walls and floors were a crumbling dark concrete mess. We were stepping through this mess and I could see the light shine through a doorway into the rest of the home which was nice. I stepped over some concrete and found myself looking at a shiney surfboard shaped piece of mahogany or walnut wood flooring. It had an inlay of a floral print. I said "hey look at this, this is a beautiful piece of flooring!"
I went to work on Monday and told Amanda about the dream her mother was in. She said her mother had mentioned she was tired of looking at the old floors and wanted to have new floors put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment