Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Jack and Jim

My old landlords, and friends, appeared in my early morning dream. I owned a house and it was yellow, the siding all one long streamlined piece of painted cedar shingle mounted over the next. It was perfect. Jack and Jimmy were going to make a new entrance into the house and had to poke around in the wall to find a place to make the entrance where there wouldn't be support beams. Turns out when they finished it the shingles were patched back onto the house but you could clearly see where they made the cuts.
And that was all.

My husband dreamed he was a little boy asking for a raspberry soda at the ice cream counter. Then someone told him the train was leaving and he better get on it. I don't think he ever did.

No comments:

Post a Comment