Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Zombies from Outer Space--A clique story

I was standing in the dusk which was just turning into dark in what seemed to be old abandoned parking lot with 2 dim old lights barely illuminating the back side of the lot where I was standing with an old man, when suddenly I heard a thunderous hellish noise in the distance. It was the sound of what could be described as spaceships hovering close to the ground and I was happy it was in the distance but it wasn't a happy sound but suddenly it was closeby. As the noise became deadening loud, I saw a plume of smoke appear on the ground across the park and as it settled I saw whatever that noise brought upon us wasn't spaceships. They were cars with the sound of industrial ships. Just as suddenly they appeared I became alarmed and as I went to turn and run, men simultaneously came out of these old cars and as creepy as creepy could be they were suddenlystanding there and I knew they wanted something. I didn't realize anyone else was with me except the old man until someone behind me yelled out "ZOMBIES!!!!" They all started running and I wasn't sure if I was going to be left behind.
I turned behind me to run and saw the people had already run climbed under a chain link fence. Near the gate part there was a small area of dirt dug out underneath and I wondered if I'd fit through it or perhaps I'd get caught in the chain links and I only had seconds, but I made it through and ran through the village looking for a place to hide. The Zombies were filtrated everywhere so I just kept running and running and running. Then I woke up! I was in pain and very cold and uncomfortable and most definitely disturbed so I got out of bed. I went down the hall to the bathroom and then walked through the house to get a grip and snap out of it. I went back to bed, laid down next to my husband and I wanted to curl up with him so badly but at the same time I didn't want disturb him. He doesn't sleep well either. He wakes up in pain and has to adjust his position like I do in order to go back to sleep. I fixed the blankets and bundled myself up and I don't know how but I somehow eventually managed to get back to sleep.
I ended up back in the same dream, this time in the safety of a motor home.
I do not know exactly who was with me but it was a man, and a child. Perhaps it was my husband and my youngest son who live with me now? I just knew they were there. At some point we ended up getting out of the motor home and into a abandoned house. Perhaps it was a store, it seemed to be on Main Street. I felt we were safe for a while. Then a knock at the door. I watched as my son opened it, it was young man who seemed his age, then suddenly I realized he didn't know this person. I tried to stop him but it was too late, it was a zombie attack and it destroyed my son. I returned to the motor home in safety and travelled to another village where people had gathered. It was a place of protection from the Zombies.
I hate to tell you this but I forget the rest. If you've watched any clique TV show about the invaders you could say it turns out we 'thought' we beat them after a war, but some will survive. I just hope there is not a part II because this dream seemed real and I don't like running all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment