Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

The Curly-haired baby, the RAV 4, and Roxy

aaaand I had a third dream which I could remember this morning. I was sitting somewhere with my husband. It was a livingroom and I remembered we were taking inventory and the baby I just won, perhaps that was my award from the last dream, was missing. I went to the RAV 4 which was my sisters truck and got in as did my husband, to go back to the last place we were, shopping I think, and retrieve our baby. I saw my sisters dog Roxy, a cocker spaniel, get into the back seat. We suddenly were at the place we were before and there was a baby seat with a blonde curly-haired baby in it. It was a cute little girl with a golden glow and rosy cheeks. She was energenic, and for a little girl who sat there alone it was surprising she was not crying so I surmised that she was also good-natured. I picked her up and off we went, home with our new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment