Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

The Award

Another dream I had last night was a workplace dream. I had won an award and was invited to take my hour lunch off campus so I could accept my award. I made the mistake of telling my boss. Word got back to his boss and it got back to me that I could not leave for lunch to go get my award. I went into my bosses boss's office crying. She was packing and unpacking. I was confused because I knew she was moving in real life but it seemed there were work people there and it was an office and were they packing or unpacking. My bosses boss had a knit winter cap on, it must have been cold out. I told her I could take my lunch wherever I wished and she finally agreed.
When I went to work we had a meeting in the morning where she mentioned many would be moving from one office to another. That explains the workplace moving and the packing and unpacking.
I still do not know what the award was for.

No comments:

Post a Comment