Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vintage Christmas Colored Household Items and The Dead Horses

I dreamed last night about some vintage items for sale. They were green and red plastic. One was an iron--like an ironing board iron. The other item was perhaps an electric can opener or some sort of kitchen appliance. Iron; Iron things out for the holidays perhaps? Open up a new can of __________? easily opening up a can of something? I dunno what it all means. Well maybe I do. There is a person who wants to know if I'm still in their life and has been hinting and hinting. I guess I let them know today I was still in their life, I think of them pretty much daily, and perhaps I have ironed things out with my answer.

Hmmm, the next dream. It was akin to the 'dead pigs buried under the yard years ago' dream I had once. I dreamed I was outdoors and found I was standing closely to the buried head of a very shiney horses head. Appeared he was dead and perhaps was covered by mud which hardened over. I was having a conversation with someone about the horses head when I realized the entire horse was under that hardened ground. Then I stepped back a few steps and found another horse, this one not buried. He was freshly dead. Flash ahead, I was having a conversation with a man who I think plays a sleek foreign young handsome in the movies, also a sharp businessman, and I heard he was going to make money selling the horses to someone who turns them into dog food. I interjected and told him he'd need to deal with me, I found the horses.
I awoke and asked my husband if in fact people did kill horses for dog food and well I almost knew the answer before I even asked it.

I imagine in my overly busy and stressed life I have been trying not to beat a dead horse. I think that's what that was all about. I don't understand the dog food part. It can't mean anything good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment