Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Foreign Boyfriend and the Abundance of Quartz

My husband wasn't too too happy about this dream, but I dreamed I had a burly good-looking foreign boyfriend, whereas I wasn't too upset myself, ha ha. He was tall, broad, handsome; he had black hair, I sensed for some reason he was Greek, maybe Italian. He was on the phone in his livingroom talking to a friend about their country's leader back home. He was angry at some sort of abuse of power or corruption or perhaps something the leader was infiltrating upon his people. A few moments later I was sitting across from him on a couch and I carefully eyed his black biker jacket, but it wasn't the jacket itself that I was staring at, it was the fact that the front of it was covered within every inch with crystal aka quartz pins. One was a long, maybe 3-inch crystal, not a clear one but an opaque one. Clear ones mean purity so this one is unpure but displays it's own beauty. The others were like women's brooches, all types of crystal, all clear and uncolored.
I layed on him with my top off, and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment