Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Hellen Sisters

Last night I dreamed I was in downtown crossing looking to find the bingo hall with Amanda and Merri Hellen. It was gloomy and dusk, the street was wet and I pointed two streets away and told the girls that was where we needed to go, where the old Filenes was before they took it down. So we went, with me panicking the whole time saying 'we'll miss the first bingo, we're late!'
So we finally found the place and not only did they not start bingo, not all of the people had arrived and so bingo hadn't started yet. We found a rectangular thick oak wood table to seat 4 and the 4 of us sat down. Actually I sat down, I didn't see anyone else.
I asked Amanda today if any of these things rang a bell and a few moments later she realized she was going to the downtown crossing area, to a show, tonight. It is raining. She also said she was worried she'd be late. I told her not to worry, there will be a late start. I also told her that I forgot my bingo bag and she said Merri almost forgot something. I told her to look out for the oak table that has 4 seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment