Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Demons Throwing

Last week I dreamed I was sitting on the floor, the kitchen floor. The cabinet door was open and I found myself looking at the bottom part of the sink, you know the basin. It had a huge hole in it, with the innards exposed and the innards were light green mesh. Suddenly with my knees bent and my ass on the floor and my top half sitting in an upright position I was flung back into the room and up against the kitchen wall. Food for thought? Perhaps. I sensed it was the devil, as if I was being flung about like Linda Blair in the Exorcist. Before I knew it I was being pushed across the floor into the next room. As I was being forcefully pushed by an invisible but apparent demon I got a view of my husband, who was sitting at a desk, with his reading glasses on and his bankers light, reading intensely, perhaps the Bible? He seemed untouched. I tried to scream and I was shoved violently from wall to wall in front of him, nothing came out. I tried and tried, still nothing. Suddenly I awoke in time to let out a little 'ah' with the force of a peep. It would have sounded louded if it came out the way I wanted it to. So the real world meets the dream world. If only the devil would stay out of it I'd be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment