Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Kiss

This dream came right after the Georgia dream.
Somehow I felt like I was still in Georgia but that may only be becuase I just dreamed about it, I just can't tell. So anyway, in the dream it was nice outside and suddenly I found myself strolling into a fancy eccentric club of some sort. It was pretty dark and there was some entertainment there, the only lights may have been those white sparkly lights at least I think there were lights. Mike Doughty was sitting on a chair. I walked over and sat down on his lap and gave him a kiss, well he just couldn't refuse it. And so we kissed for about minute. Well maybe it was really like 5 seconds. That was the end of that dream.

But you know kiss doesn't really mean a kiss all the time. Sometimes it means talking. Why? Because you are using your lips, and lips form words. It could have been a communication dream of some sort, but it sure was sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment