Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Long, Complicated Work Dream

I guess it's not so complicated rather it was detailed. I am on vacation so I'm not sure if that is why I dreamed I walked into Trim for lunch or a restauraunt but I walked down the isle searching for an empty table and found my co-workers found a table and didn't call me over so I felt left out and walked out the back door and down toward my office. Then Pam was there, I think the dream twisted it so that she already ate and went back to the office and she said "sorry Denise, we didn't
Mean to...." and I just walked away, then I started collecting my belongings. One of the items was a little 2 inch or 3" doll. The doll had a white baby doll dress on, florally print. I crumpled it up and threw it away!
Then came part two of the dream. The business was going to creamate it's deceased, They made furniture out of their remains. I was in a plant where the kids swam in one pool right next to another pool of hot boiling water which was covered but I kept warning folks not to trust it or test it by standing on the tarp cover cause they could fall in.

No comments:

Post a Comment