Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The brand new bathroom stalls

So every once in a while I have a bathroom dream. This time I was upstairs in a building, I thik the same schoolhouse building and Dave Matthews was there, (see previous dream). The stalls upstairs were brand spanking new. There was one bathroom on the left wall and 5 stalls in a row on the far wall. All new white surrounds, venting systems, heaters in two of the stalls. I went to the bathroom.
I went back to the bathrooms later and found all but one of the 5 were dirty. Filled with unflushed dumps, so I got to see everyone's CRAP, and let me tell you they were VIVID!!! Then I asked someone if they wanted to be a bathroom monitor, ya know, make sure that when people come out that they've flushed first. No one wanted the job, it was too sickening (hey I could have said shitty). I almost felt sick from a dream, this would be a first.

No comments:

Post a Comment