Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

In Synch

This has happened. It's happened maybe five or six times now. I'd love to find out how it works. Well, our cat, who sleeps at my feet, woke us up at around 4 a.m. by making that aweful hucking noise that cats make, the one they make when they have a hairball, or in my cat's situation, probably hucking up a piece of bird. Anyway, I was woken out of a dream. Half awaken I told my husband that I was just about to get into our brand new upstairs tub, I ran a bubble bath and had a rose scented candle in the palm of my hand which would dimly light the room and sooth me with it's scent. I had just locked the bathroom door when the cat made his announcement. He, half awaken, told me that he was just about to get into our brand new shower in our new bathroom in the basement, with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment